At Casa Canut we have a sweet tooth and tiramisu is one of our favorite desserts. Today we share a recipe from one of our brands: Émile Henry.
Émile Henry is a French company that has been manufacturing high-quality ceramic kitchen utensils since 1850. It has a great international reputation and products of great utility and impressive craftsmanship.
At Casa Canut we offer you Émile Henry items such as oil cans, bread pans, conservation jars, salt shakers… Come and discover them at Av. Carlemany, 107, in Andorra or in our online store.
We do not extend the wait, go ahead with the recipe!
- 24 biscuit cookies
- 6 sachets of green tea or 2 tablespoons of matcha green tea
- 300 g of sugar crystals
- 500g raspberry
- 750 g of mascarpone
- 9 eggs
- 120 g of icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 sheets of gelatin
- Boil 300 ml of water in a saucepan and let the tea infuse for 5 minutes with the heat off.
- Remove the envelopes and add the crystallized sugar, letting it boil until it acquires a syrupy texture.
- We place the cookies on the base of the plate and pour half the syrup.
- Separate the yolks from the whites and beat the yolks with the icing sugar and the vanilla extract. Next, we add the mascarpone.
- Beat the egg whites and gently add them to the mascarpone mixture.
- We use half of the mixture to cover the cookies.
- We put some raspberries and cover it with the other half of the mixture.
- Let it rest for 3 hours in the fridge.
- Mix the remaining syrup with the gelatin softened in cold water and put it on top of the tiramisu, leaving it in the fridge for another hour.
- Before serving, we decorate with some raspberries.
We hope you liked it as much as we did. Surely everyone will be amazed, both by its flavor and its attractive presentation.