Do you like to bake bread at home? With Emile Henry’s Baguette Baker mold you will like it even more. It allows you to make 3 authentic and crispy homemade French style baguettes. You dare? We serve you the recipe! If you still don’t have your Baguette Baker, get it in our online store: casacanutbotiga.com
- 375 g of flour
- 215 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons fine salt
- 1 tablespoon and a half baker’s yeast
- Heat the water to about 40 ºC. In addition, mix the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl.
- Add the warm water to the mixture and knead for 5 minutes until we obtain a fine dough.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let it rest for 40 minutes.
- After this time, knead again and divide it into 3 parts to make the three baguettes, giving them a cylindrical shape.
- Put a little flour in the Baguette Maker mold, put the dough and leave it covered with the lid for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ºC. Sprinkle the baguettes with a little water and make some cuts on the top.
- Put it in the oven for 25 minutes covered. After this, remove the lid and leave it in the oven for 2 more minutes.