Eating well is not only a matter of food, but also of the way we cook and the materials with which we do it. In Casa Canut, design and decoration store in Andorra, We offer you the best quality kitchen utensils so that your dishes are delicious and preserve all their properties and flavors. Today we bring you a simple and delicious recipe, ideal for all meat lovers.
– Flaked salt
– Olive oil
For the sauce:
– 1 tablespoon butter
– Splash of cognac
– 200 ml of cream for cooking
– ½ beef broth tablet
– 1 tablespoon of black peppercorns
– ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
1. We put the butter in a Norbert Noll nonstick skillet and we wait for it to melt.
2. Add the black peppercorns and cook for a few minutes. Next, the cognac jet and we let it evaporate.
3. We put the cream, the half cube of meat stock, the ground pepper and a little salt. It must be stirred continuously so that it does not burn.
4. To cook the entrecote, we put olive oil in a Norbert Woll meat pan and we cook it to the desired point. We add the flake salt at the end.
5. We serve the steak in a design tableware and good quality and we accompany it with a bowl with the pepper sauce.
We encourage you to discover all Casa Canut articles. Equip yourself with utensils of exceptional quality and design and make the most of each of your creations.