- 1 quiche dough
- 1 goat cheese roll
- 8 ripe figs
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml of cream
- Fig jam
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees with fan.
- Cut the figs in half and the goat cheese.
- Put the quiche dough in a pan and prick it with a fork.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Spread the fig jam over the previously cooked dough.
- Place the figs, chopped walnuts and goat cheese on top.
- Pour the egg mixture.
- Add a little honey to the quiche.
- And to finish, cook the quiche in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden.
This recipe has been created by the professional kitchenware brand Norbert Woll GmbH. Discover them at Casa Canut.