Time is one of the most valuable elements in our life. We continually look for ways to streamline our tasks, save time and enjoy it in what we like the most. If you are passionate about good cooking, you will know that it takes time and dedication. At Casa Canut, decoration and home furnishings store in Andorra, we have everything you need to enjoy dishes prepared in record time: the Norbert Woll express concept plus pot .
This pressure cooker offers you visibility of cooking, opening with one hand at any time during the process and is suitable for all types of cooking. All this with an energy saving of 80% and a time saving of 50%.
Do you want to start enjoying your Norbert Woll pressure cooker ? We propose 3 delicious recipes.
BBQ ribs in express pot
Ingredients (2 people):
- 800 g of pork ribs
- 6 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Aromatic herbs to taste
- Chop the ribs and brown them in the pressure cooker with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, we prepare the sauce by mixing the barbecue sauce, honey and soy sauce. Once the ribs are golden brown, add the sauce and, using the spatula, impregnate the ribs with the bbq sauce.
- We close the pot choosing the maximum power option and let it cook for 5 minutes until we hear the beep.
Cuban flan in a quick pot
- 345 g of evaporated milk
- 370 g of condensed milk
- 4 medium eggs
- A splash of liquid vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- A splash of lemon juice
- We will start by making the liquid caramel. We put the water with the sugar and a dash of lemon in a saucepan. Over medium heat, we leave it until it bubbles and we remove. We put the caramel in the flan mold.
- To prepare the flan, we whisk together the evaporated and condensed milk, the eggs, the vanilla and the pinch of salt. When the mixture is homogeneous, we pour it into the flan mold using a strainer to avoid lumps.
- Fill the pressure cooker two fingers high with water. We put the flan mold covered (with the lid or plastic wrap). We close the pressure cooker and put it on the fire until it reaches the second ring of the valve. So, we turn off the heat and let it rest for 20-25 minutes. We then remove it and wait for it to cool before unmolding it.
- 2 kg of loin head in one piece
- 140 g of barbecue sauce
- 120 g of concentrated tomato sauce
- 40 ml of vinegar
- 250 ml of water
- 250 ml of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- We remove the excess fat from the meat and season.
- In a bowl, put the barbecue sauce, vinegar, oregano and tomato sauce. We mix it and use it to paint the piece of meat.
- Cover the bottom of the pressure cooker with olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- With the very hot oil, we mark the meat on all sides.
- When the meat is browned, add the water and orange juice to the pot.
- We close the pot and wait over high heat until it reaches the second ring of the valve. So, we lower the heat a little and leave it for 50 or 60 minutes.
- After this time, we depressurize the pot and check that the meat is very tender. If so, remove it from the pot and leave the sauce uncovered over high heat for 5 to 10 minutes to reduce.
- We fray the meat with a couple of forks and put it back in the pot to soak up the sauce.
- The pulled pork is ready! You just have to decide if you will enjoy it in tacos, hamburger, sandwich…
We hope you enjoy these pressure cooker recipes . From Casa Canut, decoration and homeware store in Andorra , we recommend the Concept Plus ultra-fast pot by Norbert Woll . You will cook the most elaborate recipes in half the time! Find it in our online store or visit us at Av. Carlemany, 107, Escaldes-Engordany.