If you love cocktails but don’t feel like drinking alcohol, mocktails are the solution! Refreshing and creative non-alcoholic cocktails for you to enjoy very special moments and in good company.
At Casa Canut, an art, design and decoration store in Andorra, we have household items for all tastes. We offer you a wide variety of items for cocktail lovers: cocktail shakers, spoons, glasses and glasses of different formats…
And to finish it off, we propose 3 different and original mocktails to enjoy with the whole family.
Kiwi Mint Mocktail
- 4 ripe kiwis
- 1 bunch of mint
- sparkling mineral water
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- Peel the kiwis and blend them in a blender until you get a very fine cream.
- Chop up some mint leaves.
- Pass the kiwi puree through a strainer and add the mint.
- Put it in the different glasses and finish filling it with sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint and add a pinch of cinnamon.
- 200 g of watermelon pulp
- 10 ml of white grape juice
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Crushed ice
- Extract the seeds from the watermelon, cut it into cubes and crush it together with the grape juice, syrup and lemon juice.
- Put the crushed ice in the glass and fill it with the mixture.
- You can decorate it with some pieces of watermelon.
Pear and wild herb Mockatil
- 2 pears
- Crushed ice
- Pineapple juice
- Pieces of pear to decorate
- Bouquets of rosemary
- Put the pears in the blender and mix the juice with the pineapple juice.
- Put the crushed ice in the glass, add the fruit juice and finish filling it with the tonic.
- Top it off with a few pieces of pear and a sprig of rosemary.