Who says that desserts have to be presented on plates? Glasses and cups are also an original way, as well as practical, to surprise with the sweetest proposals. At Casa Canut, an art and decoration shop in Andorra, we have a wide variety of designer glasses that will magnify your creations.
We propose 3 ideas that combine delicious desserts with glasses of exclusive design. A super match!
Riedel Rum Glasses & Tiramisu
- 1 jar of mascarpone cheese
- 1 pot of milk cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 70 ml of coffee
- 20 ml of rum
- 50g cocoa powder
- We put the cold coffee with the rum in a bowl. In another bowl, the egg yolks and the sugar in a bain-marie and beat it with an electric mixer.
- Add the mascarpone and cream to the bowl.
- Separate a part of the cream and add a part of the cocoa powder. Mix until homogeneous.
- Cut the biscuits and put them in the base of the glass. With the help of a spoon, spread the biscuits with the coffee and rum mixture.
- We cover it with a layer of cream and repeat the process of the biscuits. Again, we put a layer of cream and we cover it as far as we like.
- The last layer should be cream and we will decorate it with cocoa powder.
- Let it cool in the fridge and ready to enjoy!
Buy the Riedel rum glasses here.
Riedel Gin Tonic glasses & Cava and raspberry truffles
- 100g dark chocolate 70%
- 80 ml of liquid cream
- 30 ml of cava
- 25g icing sugar
- 5g of butter
- 25 g dried raspberry
- Pure cocoa powder
- Heat the cream and sugar until it starts to boil.
- In a bowl, chop the chocolate and add the hot cream, stirring constantly. It must be completely undone.
- Add the butter and cava and mix very well.
- We put it on a tray, put the raspberries and mix it. Then we put it in the fridge until it sets.
- Roll the dough into balls and coat them with cocoa powder or chocolate chips.
- If you want it to be more spectacular, use white chocolate for some of the truffles and serve it in glasses with a two-tone composition.
Buy Riedel’s gin and tonic glasses here.
Riedel Gin Tonic Glasses & Cheesecake
- 100 g of butter
- 50 g walnuts
- 1 package of Maria cookies
- 400 g of liquid cream to mount
- 100g sugar
- 500 g of cream cheese
- 2 sachets of rennet powder
- Strawberry jam
- Finely chop the biscuits, melt the butter and mix until smooth. We also add the nuts and use the mixture to cover the bottom of the glasses.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan over low heat and add the sugar while stirring constantly.
- Add the cream cheese and rennet following the manufacturer’s instructions. We have to be very careful so that as soon as it starts to boil, we will take it out of the fire.
- Once it cools down, add the mixture to the glasses where we already have the biscuit base and let it cool in the fridge for 6 hours.
- When they are very cold, decorate the top with strawberry jam.
Buy the Riedel gin and tonic glasses here.
What is the sweet couple that you liked the most? Surprise with a modern and attractive dessert that will also be very easy to store in the fridge.
Leave A Comment