The good weather encourages us to enjoy the outdoors, to have meetings with friends and to invite them to cocktails in the garden or on the terrace. We bring you 3 recipes for you to make perfect cocktails and your guests will be speechless. We know that you love decoration and that you take care of all the details. For this reason, at Casa Canut, an art and decoration store in Andorra, we have the most suitable and elegant glasses and glasses to serve your cocktails.
- 40 ml of white rum
- 30 ml of lime juice
- Soda drink type 7up
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Crushed ice
- Slice of lime
- Put the mint, sugar and lime juice in the glass and gently chop it with a mortar and pestle.
- Fill half the glass with crushed ice and pour in the white rum.
- Just fill the glass with the soda and garnish it with some mint leaves and a lime wedge.
Where to serve it? Use a wide, sturdy glass like the Riedel glasses for rum drinks. You can buy the pack of 4 Riedel glasses online by clicking here.
Peach and mint gin tonic
- 60 ml gin
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- 15 ml peach syrup
- 120 ml of tonic
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker, add the gin, lemon juice and shake.
- Put the cubes in the glasses and add the previous mixture.
- Add the peach syrup and mix with the teaspoon.
- Give it a decorative touch with a piece of peach and fresh mint leaves.
Spritz with blueberries
- 60 ml prosecco
- 40 ml of Aperol or Campari
- 20 ml of sparkling mineral water
- Grapefruit slices and a handful of blueberries
- Ice cubes
- Put the cubes in the glass and add the prosecco, the Aperol and the sparkling water.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice and some blueberries.
Where to serve it? The Riedel Spritz Glass Set of 4 is perfect for serving this cocktail. Delicate and elegant.
You want to savor them, right? Prepare your favorite and enjoy it in good company. At Casa Canut, an art and home decoration store in Andorra, we are waiting for you with everything you need to decorate your space and create a unique and pleasant atmosphere. Visit us or consult our articles on Table Arts online.